Flight 043. The major US airlines seem to be losing the lobbying battle against the middle-eastern carriers. The EU calls for even more open skies between the two sides of the Atlantic. SWISS gets its brand new Bombardier CSeries. Boeing might well include the 747 in a deal with Iran. India leads the way in self-sufficient solar powered airport. The uncertain future of air travel in the UK after Brexit. Air Serbia launches a new US route, displaying the network power of Etihad. Emirates hires Christoph Mueller, will he become their new CEO?
Alex flies the 787 to SJC
- Boeing Airplanes on Twitter: "Congrats to @British_Airways on new 787 #Dreamliner service #BAinSanJose https://t.co/MwUsfXv2V6"
Iceland and the UEFA Euro
- Flightradar24 on Twitter: "Icelandic pilot predicts the #ENGISL result (photo from WOW Air TF-MOM via https://t.co/ak0D39qOOr) #EURO2016 https://t.co/CRMmsWfYmy"
Sully gets a trailer
- Sully - Official Trailer [HD] - YouTube
- I'm one of the passengers from the "Miracle on the Hudson" flight landed by Captain Sully. (Flight 1549) : IAmA
The FAA rules on drones
Brexit and the impact on UK air travel
- How 4 European Low-Cost Carriers Are Preparing for Their Own Brexit – Skift
- EasyJet said to be in talks about moving HQ outside UK | Digitallook.com
- Brexit: British Airways owner IAG claims it won't cut UK jobs or move assets
- Ryanair and Aer Lingus could be hit by fall in passengers
- Shock and uncertainty: the travel industry responds to Brexit
- Aviation weighs challenges of post-Brexit environment - Runway GirlRunway Girl
- Brexit may delay third runway, warns Heathrow chief | UK news | The Guardian
Paul flies Easyjet from LGW
- No check-in queues, automated security and just seven minutes from boarding to take-off... Gatwick unveils plans to become 'world's most efficient two-runway airport' | Daily Mail Online
- Paul Papadimitriou on Twitter: "LGW = Long Grueling Wait. No stairs, no air bridge, no staff. @Gatwick_Airport"
- SOLAR IMPULSE on Twitter: "BREAKING @andreborschberg has taken off for his last flight, from #Seville to #Cairo, & will fly for #futureisclean! https://t.co/MebE8z5gJp"
- Solar Impulse Completes Transatlantic Crossing, Lands in Seville, Spain - The Atlantic
The solar-powered airport
Boeing solar-powered plane
- Boeing patents first solar powered plane that can fly forever. It can replace costly satellites - PatentYogi
NASA wants to learn from American Airlines
More hopes for the 747
- Boeing, Russian Firm Said Near $4 Billion Deal to Save 747 - Bloomberg
- Boeing Iran Air deal could include 747-8s | Manufacturers content from ATWOnline
The EU-US Open Skies must go deeper
Air Serbia launches new NY routs
The US4 is losing its war against the ME3
Mueller goes to Emirates
Emireates has a new 777 business seat
- Cobalt - Cheap Flights to Cyprus
- New Cypriot airline Cobalt holds launch event in LondonParikiaki | Parikiaki Cyprus and Cypriot News
SWISS gets its new Bombardier
- Bombardier Inc flying high after handing over first CSeries jet to Swiss International Air Lines | Financial Post
- Alex Macheras on Twitter: "INCREDIBLE views from onboard first ever @FlySWISS #Cseries flight, Captain took us v low around the Swiss Alps too! https://t.co/gXqqaj6FEI"
- CSeries’ first “Swiss” passenger flight is PaxEx knockout - Runway GirlRunway Girl
- Swiss’ CSeries debuts ZIM seats, full production cabin - Runway GirlRunway Girl
Paul meets Air New Zealand
- Economy Skycouch™ - 777-300 Long-Haul Economy - Long-Haul Experience - Onboard Your Flight - Air New Zealand
The EgyptAir crash
The IST terror attack
The husbands who ditch their spouse for business class
The status game
The airport of the show