Flight 037. Who will buy Virgin America and will the brand survive? Airspace, or when Airbus brands its widebody cabins for the travelers. Ryanair decides to become nice. Is Virgin Atlantic finally mulling a long haul low cost product? As crews misbehave in flight, they might love the new A350. Boom, the startup that wants to solve supersonic travel. When the UK has a shortage of biscuits, it sends 777s to the rescue. The infamous hijacker selfie. Aces High for the Iron Maiden 747.
News of the week
The EgyptAir hikacking
Terror at BRU
- Brussels: Islamic State launches attacks on airport and station – as it happened | World news | The Guardian
Pre or not Pre
The greatest review ever of Layovers
Virgin America is for sale
Virgin Australia loses Air New Zealand
Virgin Atlantic going low cosst?
- TTG Media | Travel industry, travel agent and tourism news, events and jobs - News - Virgin Atlantic mulls low-cost offshoot to counter growth in budget long-haul
The new Airbus experience
A split level A350?
The mile-high clubs
Tinder for airports?!
Ryanair switches strategy
WOW the low cost disruptor
A french long haul low cost
- La première low-cost long-courrier française s'appellera French Blue (compagnie soeur d'Air Caraïbes)
Qatar eyes low cost in India
- Royal Brunei Airlines' first all-female pilot crew lands plane in Saudi Arabia - where women are not allowed to drive | Asia | News | The Independent
The great UK panic
A new age in supersonic travel?
Pilots rank the worst airports
The Fly Dubai crash
The Germanwings crash sparks mental health debate
- Investigation Into Germanwings Crash Urges Lifting Of Medical Confidentiality For Pilots With Mental Health Issues - BuzzFeed News
The Iron Maiden 747
Happy anniversaries, ANA!
The ULL race
Mapping what's below you
A new 5th freedom route in Europe?
Airport of the week